Aim Academics & AIM4A Tutoring/Test Prep - Policies & Guidelines
Registration: There is a one-time registration fee for all new and returning students.
Students going on vacation can maintain enrollment and avoid registration fee when returning by paying one month fee in advance.
Our placement tests are only for our registered students (i.e., no free placement tests). We may give multiple placement tests till we are able to gauge skill levels of the student; and hence placement test days are considered to be part of our classes.
After your registration is completed, you will receive a welcome message with a login information to AIM4A Center Management System (CMS). Please reply to this email to ensure that your email address is correct.
Fees: Fees are due on the first day of every month. Fee schedule is on your center website.
After the first week, there will be a late payment fee of 10% of the amount due. For your convenience, we accept personal check, cash, and credit card payments.
If a student joins in the middle of a month, the initial fee will include a pro-rated fee for the current month and the full fee for the next month.
Discounts: Siblings receive a 10% discount on the tuition fee. If you pay in advance for 3 months at a time, you will receive an additional 5% discount.
- Cancellation Policy: Minimum committment required for our programs is two months. After that you may cancel from our program by sending us an email or written notice (as verbal requests can create confusion) at least one month in advance.
Our tutors prepare worksheets and plan for their students in advance. Therefore, to avoid charges, we must receive the cancellation email atleast one month in advance.
We do not accept verbal change/cancel requests because they lead to confusion and tutors cannot be appropriately informed of the changes.
Any extra, unusual or special request will be accommodated subject to $34.95 per hour fee.
We do not offer refunds for missed classes, and any unused products or services. No refunds policy also applies to special classes including ACT, SAT, TOEFL, and TAG test prep classes.
There is a cancellation fee of $50 if cancel from the program before the minimum commitment for both group and private classes.
After the placement test, your student will receive a personalized AIM4A Binder. Students should organize their work in their binder and bring it to every class.
- Plan to arrive at the assigned class starting time. Even if you arrive late, the class will end at the assigned ending time so that the next class can start on time.
- Students may ask questions when a tutor is available. We request that students not disturb a tutor when the tutor is helping another student.
- To avoid disturbance to the classes, parents are requested to communicate with tutors or center manager via CMS or Email for any changes, questions, or feedback.
- Parent/guardian is responsible for the behavior of their child in the classroom and on the premises.
- Parents should instruct students not to leave the premises without a parent or guardian.
- Our tutors and staff cannot monitor the students once they leave the classroom. Parents should be at or near the premises and must pick up their students promptly when the class ends or in case there is an emergency.
- Makeup Classes:
- Please plan to stick with your class schedule. If you miss a private class and your tutor shows up, you will not get a make-up class. For group classes, there is no make up but if you may make up at another group class only if you had a good reason to miss your scheduled class.
- If we cancel a class because of inclement weather or other unforeseen reasons, we will offer a make-up class.
- We observe all the national holidays, i.e., if a class falls on a national holiday (e.g., Christmas), it won’t be conducted.
- Awards & Prizes: AIM4A Tutoring encourages students to excel in academics by recognizing their successes.
- Subject to individual center policies, students will receive certificates, medals, trophies & Plaque upon completion of curriculums ahead of their grade level.
- Students with academic achievements may be mentioned on our web site and/or given awards. Please send us an email if you do not want your student's name or photograph displayed on our web site.
- Other Terms:
- These terms-of-service may be updated at any time. Please see our website for the latest version.
- The worksheets, procedures, and other materials you receive from AIM4A Tutoring/Test Preparation are intended only for the student registered with us. All of these materials are copyrighted – they may not be reproduced, reengineered, shared, stored in a retrieval system, or distributed in any way without an express written permission from us.
- For any questions or comments, please send an email to info@Aim4A.com.